Monday, February 15, 2010

#PoBo #1

I. Internet killed the toilet cubicle star…

{passage redacted}



II. I spent Valentine’s Day with two of my exes: pen and paper.



We agreed to spend a lot more time ménage a trois.



III. We were rebels, raiders of tombs that prison lost revolts…



{passage redacted}



IV. Not fighting souls but book adventurers. Knight Commanders of Idea.



Timi loved travel writing. Too bad he never read much of it. I always loved travel writing. But I never read much of it neither. Books weren’t there, not in the way they are, in my life now… I mean, I have picked up a decent library, now, been able to fill my space with books. Well, it is a minute space but for what, 30 books? That is the fucking University of Alexandria where I am coming from.



Coming soon: #PoBo.

No comments: